If you take the deepest and most advanced game possible, and mix it with the best chat world around, what you have is Medievia.
Your character in Medievia can do anything that you can
imagine as it has all been programmed in over the years. You chat with your formation, or your clan, your town, your bloodline, and other 'channels',
all while you play the game. This may be the most social game ever made as you are talking to people and making friends as you
play the deepest game ever designed.
There are town games, god-run quests, and autoquests.
You can try to be a MasterHero, or a DragonHunter, SerpentHunter, Avatar,
Governor, Mayor, Clan leader, or even become a God. We cannot list all of the features here
as it would look pretty ridiculous.
- Endless player-created zones to explore for the first time.
- Ships you can take out to sea. You can go crabbing, kill monsters, attack other ships, explore new islands, etc.
- Dragons that hunt you, good dragons that fly you places, dragon lairs you can defeat, etc.
- Trading for gold where you take goods via covered wagon/mules across the wilderness through adventure after adventure from trade post to trade post. Now you can even go right under the ocean to undersea trading posts.
- Player vs Player action in zones, ships, wilderness, herobattles, arenas, CPK, NPK, LPK, etc.
- Joining a clan, the clan can join a town, or go ahead and make their own town in the wilderness.
- Giving birth and creating your own bloodline. If your bloodline gets big enough you can build homes and castles.
- A game that has the intuition to track your happiness, pride, sadness, and fear while changing itself to fit your needs!
- Weather, storms, wind, fire, floods, disease, even asteroids. This may be text but it is the most dynamic game ever attempted. The wind affects the ships, where fire spreads, and even how some critters smell you if you are upwind from them.
Medievia offers its players not only excellent game play with its tons of features, but it also offers a unique social environment in which to create and sustain strong and lasting friendships.
From Vryce, father of Medievia:
"This game will shock the world. How can an interactive text game shock the world? We opened in 1991 and never stopped adding things. Today, 25 years later, we just opened version 5, the most in-depth multi-player game world ever contemplated, soon with hundreds of player-designed planets each with thousands of players who can move from planet to planet. This is a Google-sized jump in game features and potential never before seen.
"You can build your own house, have your own pet to train, try to become a hero, even have kids and make your own bloodline. You may become a pirate, be a trader, or even be elected Governor. The citizens in the game speak of your deeds, and the dragons you fly know you and speak to you. You can hire workers and start your own business and expand your town's land. The workers run your business 24/7, even as you may be offline. The goods you produce become part of the economy as players trade in a real supply and demand environment. You will do many things as a player here in Medievia, you may even be the one to save the world during war and forever become part of Medievia lore.
"The power of a text game has never fully been explored. While other multiplayer worlds are designing for more frames per second, we are designing for more things to do and new ways for people to play together, but most importantly new ways for them to become family. While other expensive games must purge their playerbase and force everyone to start over so they can cash in on the next big buck and the next version, the free Medievia game world has been getting more real and more feature-rich for over two decades, and here your character will live forever, even as we upgrade daily.
"Do you Dare Enter? Do you want to make some new friends right now? I promise you an experience that will last a lifetime."
Explore the links to the left to learn about the magical realm of Medievia.
Why is Medievia better?
Copyright © 1992-2018 Medievia.com, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
For more information contact: Webmistress: Soleil