It is Faecrab Bounty week!
HELP FAECRABS explains this unique feature, including the very important
fact that the fae is duplicated to the players in the formation of the
player with the killing blow who are in the room. If a fae crab is worth
40,000 fae and 9 players in the formation are in the room, each player
gets 40,000 fae. Yes this is a teamwork feature, unique in that everyone
also relies on the ship captain who makes good gold for taking everyone.
We would think a wise captain would also demand a few full fae orbs on a
hand shake deal.
- Faecrabs are worth 40,000 fae each.
- Killing fae crabs gain you twice the experience during the bounty.
- Killing a faecrab during bounty gains you a special medal.
- Killing 25 faecrabs during bounty gains you a new medal.
- Killing 25 faecrabs gains you a new action figure!
- SCORE shows how many faecrabs you have killed so far.
- SHIP STATUS shows how many crabs have been killed this outing.
- Captains that come to dock with 50+ faecrab kills get a medal.
- GAMEINFO shows the top faecrab killing players so far.
- The top 20 players at the end of the bounty gains a new medal.
-The Medievia staff
Copyright © 1992-2015 Medievia.com, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
For more information contact: Webmistress: Soleil