December 19, 2010
How you know it's Halloween in Medievia
Well, another Halloween has come and gone here in Medievia, and I have
compiled a little list of signs you know we are celebrating this fun
holiday. Here goes.
1) As you maneuver your way through the
Catacombs, you bump into no less than seven metamorphs, several of them
2) An evil lich asks Death "Have you ever danced with
the devil in the pale moonlight?", and Death slaps said lich, and says
3) A certain goddess has a poem mounted on the wall in her
office, which clearly states the Holiday Auto Quests should be
enough,and if you trick or treat anywhere near her, something truly
awful will happen.
4) A mourning unicorn gazes at you with
tear-filled eyes, and murmurs "Are you selling eggs?"
Rocky has a costume. He was a fish.
6) King Claiborne is spotted
in the courtyard, eating a sandwich and arguing about herobattles.
7) You trip over other people wandering the Halls of the Gods, all
looking for Vryce, hoping he will give out a god gift for Halloween. Ok,
that may have been just me.
8) Every few minutes, an undead Hero
shuffles into the altar of Medievia, thanks to a horrific "something" in
the tree house that paralyzes you, then kills you over and over again.
9) Echo log resounds with news of unsuspecting people being tricked
by the Mistress of Halloween.
10) There are bat cookie and witch
cookie crumbs all over the place, along with string and seeds from the
sanctuary pumpkins. Feel sorry for the janitors yet?
you go. Halloween is a lot of fun, and a great time is always had.
Costumes were really original this year, I was impressed. I got my
popcorn ball and cookies, and Soleil dropped her amazing god gifts of
equipment, mints and chocolates. Missed the Melq Duds, but they always
cause a bit of a weight gain. All in all, another fabulous Halloween,
thanks to the staff and players of Medievia. Can't wait for Christmas!