|New Player Recruiter Application|
This application is for the New Player Recruiting position. It involves posting on bulletin boards, newsgroups, and other places to advertise for Medievia, as well as spreading the word to anyone else you think may be interested.
Please read the following before applying for a god:
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- Use your best grammar and spelling for the entire application.
- Read "help GOD_FAQ and "help APPLICATION_TIPS before applying.
- Do not include attached files in your application.
Applications for this position should be sent to
- Please put "Application for NPR from (Playername) as your subject. Replace (Playername) with your main character's name.
- Do not include attachments with your application; write everything in a text email.
- You will get a form letter stating that we have received your application and that it will be processed with the next batch of applicants. After it has been reviewed you will receive another note letting you know the status of your application (approved, denied, archived). Try to answer questions in a way that will tell us something about yourself, and why you are the person for the job.
Send all applications to Soleil@medievia.com. Do not include attached files. Applications should be in text in the email body. Use "Application for NPH from (Playername) as the subject. Replace (Playername) with your mortal's main character.
- Are you at least 18 years old or older?
- What are all of your character(s)' name(s) on Medievia, and what level(s) are they?
- Have you ever had a character permanently frozen or purged before?
- How many approximate hours per day or week could you dedicate as a God on Medievia?
- Do you post actively on newsgroups and bulletin boards currently? Do you have a server that is reliable and has access to newgroups and lists? Will you be willing to post advertisements about Medievia and go into gaming chat rooms and recruit new players?
- Write a mock version of an advertisement you'd like to see about Medievia. Keep in mind your grammar, creativity and flow count!
- Write a mock email you'd send to a friend describing Medievia. Keep in mind grammar, creativity and flow count for this as well, along with your enthusiasm about the game!
- Do you have an interest in helping new players, approving names and greeting new players?
- What languages do you know fluently, and which one is your native language (the one you speak and understand the best)? Note that having English as a second language in no way disqualifies you from being hired. What country do you live in?
- What other information can you tell us about yourself that you feel qualifies you for a god position?
- Have you had experience in any type of sales or recruiting before? Tell us about your job experience.
- Describe your education to us. This may be high school, college, or your own personal studies. What subjects interest you the most?
- Have you played any other MUD-like games, and if so which ones?
- Write a brief (1-2 paragraph) letter explaining why you wish to become a god on Medievia.
We reserve the right to deny applications for any reason.
Copyright © 1992-2018 Medievia.com, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
For more information contact: Webmistress: Soleil