|New Player Helper Application|
This application is for the New Player Helper NPH position. This job involves intensively assisting new players as they begin their experience of Medievia. This is not an "easy" job as many people mistakenly think, and it requires great activity levels, knowledge of the game, excellent attitude, a professional manner, and a sincere eagerness to help new players. Please read the following before filling out the below application:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must already have an Avater character on the game. If you do not, please apply to become an Avatar before you request to be an NPH god.
- Use your best grammar and spelling for your entire application
- Read "help GOD_FAQ and "help APPLICATION before applying.
- Do not send attached files with your application
Please send applications to
- Do not send attached files
- Make sure your application is included as text in the email body.
- Use "Application for NPH from (Playername) as your subject, and replace (Playername) with your main character's name.
- You will get a form letter stating that we have received your application and that it will be processed with the next batch of applicants. After it has been reviewed you will receive another note letting you know the status of your application (approved, denied, archived). Try to answer questions in a way that will tell us something about yourself, and why you are the person for the job.
(please include all components):
- Are you at least 18 years old or older?
- What is/are your character(s)' name(s) on Medievia, and what level(s) are they?
- Have any of your Medievia characters ever been purged? If so who, and for what?
- Why do you want to be a New Player Helper?
- Describe your experiences as a newbie on Medievia, and what might have made things easier for you.
- What makes you feel that you have extensive knowledge of the game? How many newbie zones do you know well enough to know most of the mob and eq names? Please list these zones.
- Describe your opinions of Lumond's Haven and Learn Module.
If you have not visited these zones, you should do so extensively before applying for this position.
- Describe 3 ways that you have helped new players.
- How long have you been an Avatar? What are your favorite aspects of this position?
- Do you feel when helping players you can conduct yourself in a professional manner and ignore any personal grudges or biases you may have? Why?
- What languages do you know fluently, and which one is your native language (the one you speak and understand the best)? Note that having English as a second language in no way disqualifies you from being hired. What country do you live in?
- How many hours a week do you have available to work on your god should you be hired?
- Are you a clanleader? This may or may not affect your ability to become a god, depending on the time required of the job you apply for and the judgement of those hiring you.
- What other information can you tell us about yourself that you feel qualifies you for a god position?
- Describe your education to us. This may be high school, college, or your own personal studies. What subjects interest you the most?
- Write a brief (1-2 paragraph) letter explaining why you wish to become a god on Medievia.
Active and productive gods of 90 days may choose one of their mortal characters to receive a full set of donation equipment.
Again, send applications to NPHapp@medievia.com. Do not include attached files. Applications should be in text in the email body and the subject should say "Application for NPH from (Playername). Use your main mortal character's name in place of (Playername).
We reserve the right to deny applications for any reason.
Copyright © 1992-2018 Medievia.com, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
For more information contact: Webmistress: Soleil