IT IS SPECIAL SHIP BATTLE WEEK!
As always, players can start a new ship battle event via SHIP EVENT BATTLE
at anytime. When this happens the entry fee is just 100,000 gold, which
pays for your ship, ammo, 100 skilled deckhands and prepares your ship
ready to go - anchor raised, sails set, ready for instant battle.
SHIP EVENT ENROLL to join the battle.
This week is of course special, here are the special details:
For people new to ship battles, here is a bit of a cheat sheet:
- Just 100,000 gold to enroll.
- Winner gets 5 million gold plus everyone's entry fee and 5 points towards the weeks rank.
- Winner is awarded a new special week ship battle medal!
- 2nd place gets 3 million gold and 3 points towards the weeks rank.
- 3rd place gets 2 million gold and 1 point towards the weeks rank.
- Previously this was 20 but for now on, amass 10 points total and you get a new action figure!
- At the end of the week the top 20 players get a new medal.
- At the end of the week the 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place players all get an additional separate special medal, if you have say 1st already I will give you 2nd, and on down the line.
- Note if less than 3 players enroll the battle will be canceled.
- You must be appointed as captain to get your rank points when your ship is sunk or when you win.
Players are placed on ships all near each other in the ship training pen.
The only winner is the last ship floating. All damage is quadrupled. The
anchor will be raised and you can move as soon as you start and before the
event actually begins.
When you do the most damage against a ship that has sunk your ship gets up
to a 90% heal and all fires doused. I cannot state how important this is.
The rules say that no one may help you and you must remain alone on your
To have a deckhand report what ship is closest and in range in anydirection you must shout:
"shout ship lb" for larboard
"shout ship sb" for starboard
"shout ship st" for stern
SHIPADMIN command is important, the first thing you need to do is SHIPADMIN APPOINT YOURNAME to become captain.
JOB command is important especially 'j m d' for job manage deckhands where
you tell them to be at guns, repairing, dousing, pumping, etc. HELP
SHOUT command is how you tell the deckhands who to fire at, HELP DECKHANDS
explains, example 'shout fire lb antons' to fire at his ship if its
towards larboard and 'shout fire sb antons' if towards starboard.
SHIP HELM to take the help and then SHIP COURSE , HELP SHIP_NAVIGATION
explains. Example: 'ship co 90' to turn totally right, 'ship co -20' to
turn 20 degrees left.
SHIP DAMAGE shows damage - you seen that coming!
SHIP STATUS to see the ships status.
Congratulations to last weeks top explorers:
RANK PLAYER TOTAL
01 Vanderthad 16,865
02 Desdinova 13,394
03 Edan 11,078
04 Cipactli 10,829
05 Zuzoir 10,102
06 Zezorn 9,730
07 Celebrana 8,850
08 Kwein 6,122
09 Sivali 5,940
10 Rhathos 5,804
11 Skraythrax 5,730
12 Ashpowin 5,583
13 Zanitho 5,175
14 Sanford 5,137
15 Ceranothyr 5,100
16 Telestina 4,965
17 Amyvol 3,765
18 Cimmeria 3,672
19 Kavnor 3,494
20 Thaddeus 3,300
-The Medievia staff
Copyright © 1992-2015 Medievia.com, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
For more information contact: Webmistress: Soleil