IT IS SPECIAL SHIP BATTLE WEEK!
As always, players can start a new ship battle event via SHIP EVENT BATTLE
at anytime. When this happens the entry fee is just 100,000 gold, which
pays for your ship, ammo, 100 skilled deckhands and prepares your ship
ready to go - anchor raised, sails set, ready for instant battle.
SHIP EVENT ENROLL to join the battle.
This week is of course special, here are the special details:
For people new to ship battles, here is a bit of a cheat sheet:
- Just 100,000 gold to enroll.
- Winner gets 5 million gold plus everyone's entry fee and 5 points towards the weeks rank.
- Winner is awarded a special week ship battle medal!
- 2nd place gets 3 million gold and 3 points towards the weeks rank.
- 3rd place gets 2 million gold and 1 point towards the weeks rank.
- Amass 10 points total and you get a new action figure!
- At the end of the week the top 20 players get a new medal.
- At the end of the week the 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place players all get an additional separate special medal, if you have say 1st already I will give you 2nd, and on down the line.
- Note if less than 3 players enroll the battle will be canceled.
- You must be appointed as captain to get your rank points when your ship is sunk or when you win.
Players are placed on ships all near each other in the ship training pen.
The only winner is the last ship floating. All damage is quadrupled. The
anchor will be raised and you can move as soon as you start and before the
event actually begins.
When you do the most damage against a ship that has sunk your ship gets up
to a 90% heal and all fires doused. I cannot state how important this is.
The rules say that no one may help you and you must remain alone on your
To have a deckhand report what ship is closest and in range in anydirection you must shout:
"shout ship lb" for larboard
"shout ship sb" for starboard
"shout ship st" for stern
SHIPADMIN command is important, the first thing you need to do is SHIPADMIN APPOINT YOURNAME to become captain.
JOB command is important especially 'j m d' for job manage deckhands where
you tell them to be at guns, repairing, dousing, pumping, etc. HELP
SHOUT command is how you tell the deckhands who to fire at, HELP DECKHANDS
explains, example 'shout fire lb antons' to fire at his ship if its
towards larboard and 'shout fire sb antons' if towards starboard.
SHIP HELM to take the help and then SHIP COURSE , HELP SHIP_NAVIGATION
explains. Example: 'ship co 90' to turn totally right, 'ship co -20' to
turn 20 degrees left.
SHIP DAMAGE shows damage - you seen that coming!
SHIP STATUS to see the ships status.
Congratulations to last weeks top dragonlair hunters:
RANK PLAYER TOTAL
01 Lotare 62
02 Frast 50
03 Aethilus 42
04 Andreb 42
05 Timsq 40
06 Ralok 40
07 Skraythrax 40
08 Ralfe 34
09 Zuzoir 32
10 Levric 30
11 Antons 30
12 Lokey 30
13 Ohruunuruus 22
14 Zodac 22
15 Fornax 22
16 Gnoden 22
17 Miggie 22
18 Polox 22
19 Hirve 20
20 Urpaxis 18
-The Medievia staff
Copyright © 1992-2018 Medievia.com, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
For more information contact: Webmistress: Soleil