I am trying to track down a bug in the programming that creates the
underocean world around you. It is stopping me from turning on underocean
trading and other underocean features. I inserted dozens of logs and traps
into the code and now I need people in the underocean.
Underocean trading is open this week.
This means the underocean is 'tamed' by being artificially owned by test
town 61 so that bottom feeders will not be infesting the bottom of the
Normally trading from the land to the underocean or reverse gains you
twice the returns. This is turned off for this week as the DM will not be
sending out underocean mobfactions to slow you down.
That being said this week we will begin to test some new underocean mobfactions:
This will not happen during your traderuns. It will be separate tests by volunteers.
- Baby Faeclams
- Baby Faezillas
- Sea Piranha
Also since I need people in the underocean ...
IT IS SPECIAL UNDEROCEAN OCEANLIFE WEEK!
HELP OCEANLIFE explains this feature, HELP UNDEROCEAN is also needed.
Thank you for helping me stress test the underocean. It will make my week
to squash this bug, which has to do with the way we make the underocean
around you, internally recycling rooms of memory, while saving important
persistent data. It is a type of bug that is hard to reproduce under
normal test conditions.
- SHARKS seem to have a lot of gold normally, but now 5 times as much!
- Killing anything 10 feet or longer gets you a special medal.
- Setting a record this week, solo or formed, gets you a medal.
- Killing 2,000 feet of underocean lifeforms this week gets you a special medal, and rare collectible action figure!
- SCORE shows your total feet of underocean oceanlife killed this week.
- GAMEINFO shows the leaders so far this week in total feet killed.
- The top 20 players listed in GAMEINFO Wednesday morning at 6am will each be awarded a special medal.
- Remember GAMEINFO OCEANRECORDS 'GA O' shows the overall record holders.
- Also note that there is a separate record holder medal for each of the 22 lifeform types.
Gratz to last weeks Special Dragonlair Hide week winners:
RANK PLAYER Hide
01 Zor 240
02 Frostloth 150
03 Tyleste 148
04 Hexadelium 142
05 Queek 138
06 Destin 120
07 Liono 120
08 Xophar 118
09 Frast 116
10 Weww 110
11 Yuer 104
12 Noelio 100
13 Upowilopizi 98
14 Greyloc 86
15 Rzael 84
16 Yeshem 82
17 Sonodio 80
18 Fanelli 72
19 Kyunsorcio 72
20 Illexio 70
Copyright © 1992-2015 Medievia.com, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
For more information contact: Webmistress: Soleil