Hellreaper is a MOBFACTION from afar. He is a master mage that has become
a true demon. He comes flying into our area in a giant flying CPK citadel.
Imagine a mountain ripped off the Earth, rotated upside down, and a castle
built on top. This is basically a massive Citadel ripped out of the ground
and made to fly with Fae magic.
Turn LISTEN on when in the citadel, as the text 3dsounds are key when
playing Hellreaper - Legion of the Damned.
Turn MAP Z on when in the citadel as it is very much needed.
- The flying CPK citadel is LLCPK set randomly from 2 to 7.
- It shows up on weather as a yellow C inside a storm from afar.
- To enter the citadel you must be under it and type UP There is a
verification to make sure you wish to enter CPK
- When you go UP you are placed away from any player or mob. So if you
have a form you will need to find each other once inside.
- The DM keeps as many zombies in the citadel as there are players. This
means that when you hear 3dsound text movement, there is a 50/50 chance
of its being a player or a mob.
- Once inside there are 4 ways out.
- Die to a zombie or Hellreaper. You cannot be looted, as a Legion of
the Damned zombie will drag you out into the wilderness.
- Walk out. The very bottom of the tunnels below the citadel have a way
down to the wilderness.
- Defeat Hellreaper.
- Get CPK'd by a player, become UNDEAD and walk out.
- You can only defeat Hellreaper when you collect souls. You get a soul
when you kill a zombie. When inside the citadel SCORE will show how many
souls you have and how many are needed.
- If you attack Hellreaper before you have enough souls, he takes all of
your souls away and flees.
- When Hellreaper is killed the whole citadel dissipates and the DM
- The DM uses the ADVENTURE channel to keep players up to date as to where
the citadel is.
- SHIELD ROOM does not work in the citadel.
- TRAPS do not work in the citadel.
The wilderness area under the citadel will normally have zombies walking
around. Killing these zombies does not capture a soul; you must be in the
citadel for that.
Hellreaper is like Hellraider in that it offers tons of HEROPOINTS but
only when defeated fast and correctly. A form of players can each get over
SIX HUNDRED HEROPOINTS for this. There is also decent gold for defeating
Hellreaper and decent EQ
See Also: MOBFACTION DM HEROPOINTS