A clan, by definition, is a group united by a common interest or common characteristics. Clans in Medievia are made in very much the same way. Clans are groups of up to 50 players which help each other out and try to assist each other whenever possible.
When you join a clan, you gain many benefits. Clans give you strength by providing the chance of instant assistance, whether this be in mortal combat in a player killing area or for running a dangerous zone or any number of other things. This draws people together and binds them with a sense of family and loyalty.
Need a particular piece of equipment? Ask your clan members on your chat channel and you may just get it. Need information about a certain game aspect? Who better to ask than your friends? Medievia can be overwhelming at times, but, when you are in a clan, you can share the feeling of unity.
In Medievia clans build their own clantowns which are fully functional areas for all to enjoy and play in. These clantowns are sometimes the target of large armies of Mob Factions. You never know what will happen in Medievia. You may just log in one night to find out that a large army of Trolls, being lead by Demons, have landed on the east coast and are heading right for YOUR clantown.
Clans with towns have the chance to 'sister' another clan to them to form a proper town community. With a maximum of five clans in a town, and a dedicated town channel, imagine the possibilities - theoretically up to two hundred and fifty people could be listening to your plea for help and coming to your assistance. Organise town events such as trading expeditions or zone runs, find out hints and tips from experienced players and meet new friends.
All clans can contribute to the upkeep and building of the leading clan's town and many take pride in their work there. What other game allows its players to contribute to the scenery in the way that Medievia does? A few of the more advanced games allow you to add a few rooms here or there, but we allow you to build entire cities to your desires!
Medievia is known throughout the RPG community as one of the best game on the net with its many features, but one of the features mentioned often is our clans. Why else would we provide so many commands to allow you to see just how your clan is doing compared to the others?
Our SHOWCLAN command has the ability to list the clans sorted by:
- showclan A to show the clans sorted by activity
- showclan C to show the clans sorted by CPK combat points
- showclan D to show the clans sorted by DMCPK points
- showclan E to show the clans sorted by catacomb egg points
- showclan F to show the clans sorted by fae points
- showclan G to show the clans sorted by towngame points
- showclan L to show the clans sorted by town land
- showclan N to show the clans sorted numerically
- showclan O to show the clans sorted by orb fae available
- showclan P # to see detailed info about a clan
- showclan Q to show the clans sorted by equipment points
- showclan R C to show the Chaos party clans sorted by rank
- showclan R O to show the Order party clans sorted by rank
- showclan S to show the clans sorted by town size
- showclan T to show the clans sorted by trading points
- showclan W to show the clans sorted by www live map colors
- showclan X to show the clans sorted by experience points
- showclan # to show detailed info on specific # clan
Medievia's Clans have a special area where they can show off their Clan and Recruitment information. Check out the
Medweb Clan Pages for more information about the clans and links to clans' websites.
Copyright © 1992-2014 Medievia.com, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
For more information contact: Webmistress: Soleil