June 21, 2001
The world of Medievia saw one of the most tumultuous battles ever to take
place upon (and below) its surface - the desperate struggle to hunt down and
destroy Zeksagmak. To commemorate this notable event we asked the readers
to send in their tales for a special edition to bring light to the events of
the day - and maybe beyond...
Never before has a mob generated so much interest, never before has oen
being had so many interpretations placed upon its existence. Today we bring
you the best of the player submissions that deal with that infamous day.
- "The Big and the Small of it" by Leetah deals with the attack itself and
raises a very important philosophical consideration.
- "The Aftermath" by Albeh considers the fate that befalls those unlucky
enough to fail against the dragon hunters.
- "The Aftermath" (yes, this may get confusing - E) by Lucifian deals with
those dragons left behind, their hopes, aspirations and futures.
- The Official Obituary was written by Roirdei. Facts, figures, schmaltz - we
have it all here for you.
- "Dying of the Light" by Vetorn describes what the death of Zeksagmak means
to one Medievian.
- And it's never over till the fat poet writes... Not one, not two, but three
songs in a special Zeksagmak contest (by Rapscallion - who else?). You
could win ingame money if you work all three song medifications out.
The Mudslinger Staff
FRONT PAGE |
MEDIEVIA HOME PAGE
Copyright (c) 1992-2015 Medievia.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Mudslinger is a trademark (tm) of Medievia.com, Inc.
No portion of the MudSlinger may be reproduced without the express written consent of Medievia.com, Inc.