February 14, 2004
You Know You've Fallen in Med Love When... by Zakes
- You begin to breathe heavily every time he/she changes equipment modes.
- You *always* love what your significant other's wearing.
- Actually, you don't really care what he/she's wearing, because your love always looks good.
- You've used the idea command on more than one occasion to complain that there should be a new multi-level-requirement: Love Points.
- You are thoroughly convinced if there were Love Points, your clan would be ranked first.
- You beg Vryce to implement [In Love] tags.
- You opt for a picnic with your instead of a 2000 profit-per-room trade-run to Naera Mae.
- You spend more time with him/her than you do polishing your Bloodstone EQ.
- Even blindfolded, you can list the stat every item your love is wearing, down to the tweak.
- Your love's presence eases more pain than a well-cast Cure Critical.
- You draw a picture of your love in ASCII text.
- You have more than one trigger alerting you to whether or not your love logs on Medievia, AIM, MSN, or ICQ.
- You have another trigger that auto-checks every twenty seconds to see if your love is online, just in case any of the above triggers fail.
- You trip over everything in your room to get to the computer when a trigger goes off.
- You've sent your love both of the Valentine's Day greetings.
- The last time you went to the flowers and cards store, the clerk rolled her eyes and asked: "Again?"
- The clerk allows you to run up a tab for your cards and flowers.
- The clerk politely informs you that Medievia has only so many wildflowers.
- You're on a first-name basis at the flowers and cards shop, and you've even got your own mug there for coffee.
- Your new gohome is at the garden in the Acedemy of Braneri.
- You have saved logs of every conversation you've ever had with your love.
- The logs take up the better portion of your hard drive.
- You have the logs backed up on a dedicated partition of your hard drive and floppy disks.
FRONT PAGE |
MEDIEVIA HOME PAGE
Copyright (c) 1992-2015 Medievia.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Mudslinger is a trademark (Tm) of Medievia.com, Inc.
No portion of the MudSlinger may be reproduced without the express written consent of Medievia.com, Inc.