September 18, 2004
Summer draws closer to its end, yet the Mudslinger offices are buzzing with ... probably flies, actually. Between swatting, we found the following articles ready for your delectation.
- Raydor's Atonement by Milekan finishes off the story of Raydor, which began in "Old Friends make Good Enemies".
- The Donation Deal by Joasia has a very important question, but does anyone have an answer?
- Tarissa of the Blood of the Ancients clan tells us about her friends.
- We lift the lid on one of our oldest gods - Columnus!
- The Bloopers section has a bumper crop this issue - read them and weep in pity.
- Scoop D'Icecream ventures forth once more, but we don't know if he's coming back...
The MudSlinger team
FRONT PAGE |
MEDIEVIA HOME PAGE
Copyright (c) 1992-2015 Medievia.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Mudslinger is a trademark (tm) of Medievia.com, Inc.
No portion of the MudSlinger may be reproduced without the express written consent of Medievia.com, Inc.