November 15th, 2003
Excrucior glanced out of his office door. "Can you see it?" he asked.
"Real life work," Excrucior replied. "I'm going to be busy for the next couple of weeks, and I won't be able to reply to people as quickly as I would like."
"You're on half ink rations for that remark, my good imp." Excrucior sighed. "Right, I'd better get this next issue finished off before real life hits."
The Writer's Guide continues, this time talking about themes.
Kranda explains what can happen in "Ten days."
- The first Bloopers article hits the shelves - your contributions will keep this alive :)
Cammy gives us a traditional tale in "Once Upon a Time."
- Miatrylle gives us more background details to one of her zones in "E'natwa, the Ending and the Beginning"
- Portilius returns with another contemplative tale in "Unbroken"
- Aiden medifies "I Will Survive."
- One for the clerics, a "Prayer for the Medievia Addict" by Sebastiana.
Happy reading, and don't forget to send in your submissions :)
FRONT PAGE |
MEDIEVIA HOME PAGE
Copyright (c) 1992-2018 Medievia.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Mudslinger is a trademark (Tm) of Medievia.com, Inc.
No portion of the MudSlinger may be reproduced without the express written consent of Medievia.com, Inc.