June 28, 2004
Newbie Useful Terms By Adantin
FRONT PAGE | MEDIEVIA HOME PAGE
- Tick-time relativity: regeneration time. This feels longer than conditioner
time, and longer even than microwave time.
- Blurhh? - standard answer when you are in a fast-paced xp form, in the
yellow, and your housemate asks you if you'd like a coffee.
- Frepping - compulsive spamming of formrep to make your mana regenerate
- SLOL: self laugh out loud - laughing out loud at something you just typed.
- Beautiful mind social: socialling a mob when no-one else is in the room.
- Med-angst: overwhelming feeling of despair and horror caused by leveling
without leveling equipment.
- PK Avenger: imaginary 120dr super-hero mild mannered newbies become after
getting cherry picked.
- Butterfly complex: newbie belief that you will get a lot more respect,
equipment, and women after another two levels.
- CPK chicken: standing at the CPK prompt, just to get a rush.
- Fluttelling (verb): typing in all lower case letters to look helpless and
- Pre-level death: usually occurs about ten mobs before you level and without
access to a resurrection. Suspiciously common.
- Trembait: a room with five or more identical mobs, any of which could kill
- Altar surfing: desultory search of the Internet while you wait for resurrection
at the altar.
- Irony: xping in an outdoors zone because it's a nice day in real life.
- Oodoodling: medding in your boxers.
- Medaddict: anyone who levels faster than you do.
- Formguilt: feeling you get when your form suddenly pks someone who was
minding his own business.
- Evil align actualization: kicking a cat in real life because you've just
changed alignment to evil.
- Double xp intervention: event organized each double xp day whereby every
possible interruption of real life converges on twenty-four hours.
- Ovaphilia: inability to view a plate of scrambled eggs without a sense
of defeat and loss.
- Underspiel: mumbled description of Medievia given to real life visitors
who ask what you're doing, but will never get it.
- Good align actualization: kicking a cat in real life because you've just
changed alignment to good.
Copyright (c) 1992-2015 Medievia.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Mudslinger is a trademark (tm) of Medievia.com, Inc.
No portion of the MudSlinger may be reproduced without the express written consent of Medievia.com, Inc.