February 3rd, 2002
You know you have a Medievia Money Problem When: - By Amava
1. You go to the bank, and type 'balance'... and the teller laughs at you.
2. You consider running Crime over and over again to sell equipment to newbies.
3. You begin to view combing as a valid money-making prospect.
4. You go to every clan town and city to buy a new Mudslinger to check
for catastrophes- in case the first one you bought was wrong.
5. Valuing trade runs becomes a more widely accepted hobby than sitting
around and chatting.
6. Calling dragons becomes more of a hassle than walking from zone to
7. You actually practice 'create food' and 'create water' so you don't
have to buy the stuff.
8. You loot potions off of corpses to sell in minorly created bags.
9. The once-valued Y2K shirts you've been holding onto have become a
10. You start selling your currently used equipment just so you can
brag to your buddies about your balance.
11. The newbie you created to do CPK trade runs suddenly has over 200
million trade points.
12. You have the inexplicable need to keep auction on at all times, and
bid on things that have no use at all.
13. Risking life and limb to get healing staves no longer seems like
that big of a deal - it's only a few million exp you'll need to get back
to your current level.
14. You find yourself drawn to the smell of CPK but realize you no
longer have stats because you sold all of your equipment to have more cash.
15. You waste thousands of gold pieces to beg townies to loan you money
- "I'll pay you back - I swear!".
16. "Wilderness misportals" become an easy way for you to kill
Wilderness mobs for more green potions for selling.
17. You search MedLink for the Casino to try your luck at the Slot
18. You're constantly found in older zones buying whimsical items that
people pay a lot of money for over auction because they're "nifty".
19. Begging friends to loan you money is no longer a humbling
20. Gods begin to complain about you begging for godgifts to sell.
21. You attempt to sell people food, paper, quills and rafts in minorly
22. In an attempt to make people think they're getting a juicy note you
conspire with friends to auction messaged pieces of paper.
23. You search MedLink for hours just to find the polls and see if you
can take them one more time.
24. The abuse of the "roll" command to gamble with friends for gold
becomes a driving force in your Medievian career.
25. You begin to request people pay you to summon them or allow them to
26. You pay attention to every single echo in an attempt to bet on
every possible event amongst your friends. Quests, HeroBattles, which
Weddings Will Last...
27. Reclassing no longer becomes as important as buying a wheelchair
and a wooden cabinet off of auction.
28. You would multi - but you spent your money on 200 Valentine Roses.
29. You attempt to steal gold from a warhorse because someone told you
they carry 100 million gold around on them.
30. In a desperate attempt to make money you offer to sell your soul to
anyone in link who will listen to your insane ranting.
31. You run around zones in search of AutoQuests purely for the money
you make off of them.
32. You spend a significant amount of real life money buying donation
items for gold.
33. After realizing people like you more when you have money, you try
even harder to make it.
34. You become a master at talking newbies into spending way too much
money on poorly tweaked items.
35. Avatars begin to complain that they have nothing to do because
you're equipping newbies with overpriced junk.
36. Friends you've known for ages stop talking to you because you've
become obsessed with money.
37. The main driving force to your day is making it through work so
you can log on to trade.
38. You know the ImpKing by name because of the number of times you've
tried to buy multiple items while bidding.
39. The AuctionImps glare at you as they deliver your newly won items.
40. You keep a piece of paper by your computer to keep tabs on your
Medievia bank account.
41. The notes you keep are more accurate thank your real life bank
42. The BankImps begin bonking you every time you use the "Gold"
command to check your balance.
43. You dispute the one-witnessed-donation-deal because it slows down
your cash flow.
44. You loan people money - and charge interest.
45. Bill Gates logs on to admire your balance.
46. Dragons charge you double because they know you can afford it.
47. Friends try to do an intervention, by making a "Money Spenders
48. You begin quoting "Waste not, Want not", and "A gold coin saved, is
a gold coin earned."
49. You beg your friends to take the polls in medlink so that they can
transfer you the money.
50. In an act of frustration you nearly throw your computer out the
window, then you realize...you have a Medievia Money Problem.
FRONT PAGE |
MEDIEVIA HOME PAGE
Copyright (c) 1992-2018 Medievia.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Mudslinger is a trademark (Tm) of Medievia.com, Inc.
No portion of the MudSlinger may be reproduced without the express written consent of Medievia.com, Inc.