March 18, 2001
Once more we rush unto the breach, dodging the slings and arrows of
outrageous fortune to bring you this roister-doister of an issue. With the
heartfelt optimism of youth we bring you the following...
- Once more, Vryce has answered the conundrums put to him by you - the players.
- Marriages, heroings and reheroings - the regular column compiled as ever by
- Kilith's guide to working out zones and their secrets for yourself - disdain
those walkthroughs and learn your way around.
- So, just how do we set up the adventures that you undertake? Koryne
provides a glimpse of how we manipulate your lives.
- One of Medievia's most hapless heroes, Rapscallion, tries his hand at
romance with this tale of woe.
- The Xezadha Cathedral has been a constant source of inspiration for
players - Ycef puts some of the occurences of this place into verse.
As always, contact the staff who deal with each section for your own
submissions and please remember to put as much detail down for your
marriages, heroings and reheroings - it's your special day so let the world
know about it.
The Mudslinger Staff
FRONT PAGE |
MEDIEVIA HOME PAGE
Copyright (c) 1992-2015 Medievia.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Mudslinger is a trademark (tm) of Medievia.com, Inc.
No portion of the MudSlinger may be reproduced without the express written consent of Medievia.com, Inc.