August 6th, 2001
The vacation season is upon us, yet despite the reduced player submissions
we have enough to tickle your literary taste buds with. Remember, if you have
an idea then read HELP MUDSLINGER_SUBMIT and contact Excrucior with your
thoughts on your articles.
- Homncruse details his ascent from a single class warrior to follow the path
of righteousness in "The Challenge"
- There's not a lot we can say for the next submission, the title says it all.
Read "The Rappy Horror Musical Show" if you dare - blame Rapscallion for
- Donation deals are common, but Karina has put together a guide from her
experience on some of the pitfalls you can easily avoid - "Buying and
Selling Donation Equipment"
- Death is one of the few certainties, so Lyna has a guide for the newer
players on just how to delay the inevitable - "How to avoid or Tolerate
- Part 3 of the Mudslinger Writer's Guide is ready for consumption. Warning -
there are many more parts to come :P
Authorial Challenge- "Entwined Destinies"
The proud winner of this month's author's challenge is Roirdei. Feel up to
competing in this contest? Read his piece and continue it if you dare.
More articles coming soon - get your quills a-working :)
The Mudslinger Staff
FRONT PAGE |
MEDIEVIA HOME PAGE
Copyright (c) 1992-2018 Medievia.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Mudslinger is a trademark (tm) of Medievia.com, Inc.
No portion of the MudSlinger may be reproduced without the express written consent of Medievia.com, Inc.