August 20, 2002
The scribes of Medievia have been noticeable by their absence of late,
something that has caused us some confusion. The glory of your name
appearing in our hallowed pages, not to mention the awards available, should
be enough for a veritable avalanche of submissions.
Still, we have managed to attract the efforts of some brave souls and now
present their efforts for your entertainment.
- Cylara provides us with an insight into how a builder designs their own
section of Medievia in "Creator of Dreams"
- What was Alcordia like before the final battle? Milekan shows us his vision
in "Fargar: The Story of an Alcordian Knight"
- People don't always know what they need to, but what results of finding out?
"The Consequence of Valor," by Koryne, tells us of one potential outcome.
- Victory is never certain and sometimes a situation calls for desperate
measures. What is the price? "When Men Become Heroes," by Fernoi.
We all have needs - Zasrgui tells us that, "I want a dragon crystal!"
- Nykaul's interviewing skills rise once again! Read lively interviews with Ziyx and Ragafin in this issue of the 'Slinger.
- The Writer's Guide deals with the serious art of comedy. Honest - it's
Happy reading :)
The Mudslinger Staff
FRONT PAGE |
MEDIEVIA HOME PAGE
Copyright (c) 1992-2018 Medievia.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Mudslinger is a trademark (tm) of Medievia.com, Inc.
No portion of the MudSlinger may be reproduced without the express written consent of Medievia.com, Inc.