March 24th, 2002
Medievian Astrology - By Danika
Astrology has always been a major influence in world affairs, so I decided to create a Medievian edition! Now Medievians can check their astrology forecast and safely predict the outcome of any dragonlair, CPK trade run or even finding a mud-spouse. Of course in addition to being fun, Astrology also has many other practical uses. For instance, it fills up over fourteen square miles of newspaper every single day. It also employs over eight million casters of printed horoscopes, which if you care to add them to your diet, are high in fiber and very low in sodium! Many young Medievian folk tend to have little to say on their first form, but thanks to Astrology they can now ask, "What sign are you?" This comes right after, "So, what's your favorite zone?" Astrology can also be used extensively in the selection of winning Herobattles and PK duels.
Capricaris - The first day of the month of Winter's Night to the 15th day of the month of Trellor's Founding
People born under the sign of Capricaris make excellent cheapskates. If you were born on the 18th, you are one day older then people born on the 19th - but it doesn't matter because you're all cheapskates anyway. Your love life is governed by a star over the village of Ruellia, and you tend to be shy when changing modes in the wilderness. You must fight your primary weakness - delusions of adequacy - although with concentration and dedication, you can almost become normal... but never forget you are a substandard person. Financially, Capricaris are as unlucky as they are in love. The birth sign is a veritable hex, historically filled with trolls, pickpockets and cherry picker PK'ers. Your general health will continue to deteriorate and you probably won't make it till the next solar eclipse. Always be of good cheer.
First Capricaris Week:
- Midweek morning: good time to discuss your clanrank.
- Midweek afternoon: good time to take a nap.
- Later in the week, excellent time to suck up to your coleader
- Good time to delete logs that you've had forever, after all they are just taking up hard drive space.
- An ex-clannie will link you to collect gold you still owe them... you will conveniently not remember them.
- Be prepared, this week you are in danger of being quoted accurately.
Lattyrian - The 16th day of the month of Trellor's Founding to the 29th day of the month of the Frost Giant
Lattyrian is the water sign, and people born under it are all wet. These people love the sea and all waters everywhere, often becoming fishing quest regulars. Some of the more dedicated Lattyrians even swim upstream to spawn. If you are a Lattyrian you attract others to you for advice. This is bad since you lack wisdom and really should train that attribute fully.
First Lattyrian Week:
- Early in the week will be a good time to go on a trade run
- Midweek expect pain, frustration, disappointment and rejection... a typical day for you.
- After dying due to asteroids at Trellor, contemplate why you dislike trade runs.
- Do not make any radical changes in your daily routine. Continue to sleep through the day and play Medievia all night.
- Later in the week: a cute newbie will link you, only to realize you're not the person she originally thought you were.
- Be sincere this week - whether you mean it or not!
Trellano - The 30th day of the month of the Frost Giant to the 10th day of month of the Grand Struggle
Trellano is the sexiest of all birth signs. Nothing daunts a panting Trellanian. Trellano men have been known to walk from Riverton to Trellor just to whisper sweet nothings in the librarian's ear. Trellano woman are also romantically inclined, and have a great lingerie collection purchased from Fred and Vickies. If you are a Trellano, you don't have a lucky number, which serves you right and your lucky hero was recently frozen for multi playing.
First Trellano Week:
- This week give clannies a treat - don't spam clan channel with your usual whining.
- This won't be your week. As a matter of fact, you don't have a lucky day this year.
- Good time to actually find out who your clan leader is and try to make an impression on them... just don't say too much the first time you meet them.
- This week avoid casual acquaintances, such as your bloodline children.
- Late in the week, Mars is conjunct your ascendant today... whatever the heck that means!
Arano - The 11th day of the month of the Grand Struggle to the 26th day of the month of the Goddess' Death
If you are an Arano, you're probably lonely, and with your personality it's no wonder. Although the Arano-born do become attached to others, the others rarely become attached to them. So if you're an Arano, it's best to take up solo hobbies, such as the slot machines in Medlink and solo trade runs. Arano men and women are adversely affected by the moon, often baying at it, and when other Medievian couples are on a romantic outing, some Arano nut will be running through Gdangus trying to shuck wheat.
First Arano Week:
- This month will be memorable, no matter how hard you try to forget it.
- You would be wise to keep shout and gossip off to avoid an embarrassing mischannel.
- Midweek: Excellent time to PK newbies in Riverton Mines.
- Don't let your imagination run away with you this week. People really *are* talking behind your back.
Derahian - The 27th day of the month of the Goddess' Death to the 7th day of the month of Futility
Men and women born under this sign are known in Zodiacal spheres as "The silent ones". No loud talkers here, no gossip spammers, no loud-mouths! But it's mainly because they have nothing interesting to say. In spite of this, they usually manage to destroy a perfectly stimulating conversation. Because they prefer quiet, hushed work, many Derahian people have gone on to become well known combs runners, CPK zone stakers and hero battlers. Their appearance is extremely important to them. So if you are a Derahian, for heaven's sake do something about your armor!
First Derahian Week:
- Late in the week provides opportunity to blame someone for something. Don't waste it!
- During an important clan meeting this week, remember to go AFK till it's over.
- Excellent time to catch up on your reading - especially all the changes so you really know what's going on around you.
- An old rival will want to CPK duel you. Good time to take up trade runs again.
Gemorian - The 8th day of the month of Futility to the 23rd day of the month of the Drolem
Pastor and Collux represent the twins of Gemorian and neither should be taken on an empty stomach. Persons born under this sign are never what they appear to be. The Baenlyr and the Xeurn, the constellations that are bad news everywhere, are your constellations making you irresponsible, incorrigible, unmanageable and generally fun to be around. You do not believe in following orders, thus most form leaders cant stand you any more then your bloodline can. Your lucky break will probably be your arm, and you have no lucky number at all! *mwahaha*
First Gemorian Week:
- Avoid reality at all costs this week, just keep playing Medievia.
- Something unusual will happen this week. You will be betrayed by a total stranger instead of a clannie.
- Early in the week mornings are a time you're capable of revealing your inner most thoughts.... sleep till noon!
- Good time to take a trip, they say Sea's End is nice this time of year!
Corasian - The 24th day of the month of the Drolem to the 4th day of the month of Sin
Individuals born under the sign of Corasian are outstanding at collecting things. The men are especially good at finding cute little trinkets and flowers in random zones. The women are very good at dragonlairs and collect hides, but rarely use them. Corasian people are the "chosen ones" of the zodiac, lucky in love, good natured, terribly, terribly loud and sometimes ill mannered. The retentive mental powers of people born in this sphere are overdeveloped. Your lucky day was last year, your lucky color runs when laundered in hot water and about half of you think you're women.
First Corasian Week:
- Good week to impress your clan leaders. Value and insist everyone join your trade run.
- Fine time to get rid of old inventory... sell some stuff in a clan shop!
- Late in the week you will be quoted extensively, check clanlog, townlog and gossiplog to learn what you said.
- Be practical this week, ignore the facts!
Lyranian - The 5th day of the month of Sin to the 20th day of the month of the Scorpion
The Lyranian born are often thought to be sentimental. This is not true. They are actually nothing more then cry babies. You can identify a Lyranian by finding the person standing at recall holding their teddy bear and whining to anyone who will listen. If you sympathize they cry because they think you agree; if you don't, they cry because you are insensitive. But Lyranian's are very giving - always ready to give others bad advice and a hard time. If you are a Lyranian, your lucky day is Dooms, your birthstone is the clump of mud from Warrens and you are just plain annoying.
First Lyranian Week:
- A new idea will hit you (but it won't be any better then any of your others)
- Great news! Three months from today will actually be a not bad day for you.
- Nope, sorry, this week just isn't going to be that good.
Czarian - The 21st day of the month of the Scorpion to the 34th day of the month of Vecna's Terror
Czarian is the peppiest of the signs. Czarians are extremely talented, quick to absorb facts and leech xp in forms while they go AFK. The need to express themselves creatively is instinctive. Due to the Virginal aspects of this sign, chastity, purity and cleanliness are permanent, damaging hang-ups. If you are a Czarian, it would not be a bad idea to start speaking softly and always carry menthol potions because a lot of people are out to get you. Your lucky number is your IP, your lucky break will most likely be your leg and the Good Fairy who watches over you was recently purged.
First Czarian Week:
- Since you have the capacity to learn from your mistakes, you'll learn a lot this week.
- You might actually think about something important this week.
- Good time to move to Trellor
- Woops, Trellor wasn't such a bright move.. time to go back to Med.
Branerian - The 35th day of the month of Vecna's Terror to the 15th day of the month of Dark Magick
Branerian is the marriage sign. Branerians possess cheerful dispositions, generally attracting members of the opposite sex. Cuddlesomeness and warmth abound in Branerians, the only problem is they never know when to stop! If your wife is a Branerian, it is suggested you lock her in your clanhall; if you have a best friend, get rid of him as its a cinch something is going on. If your husband is a Branerian, keep him formed only with you and the bloodline kids, cause once he forms with other people, it's "So long Robbi!" Your lucky number is in a wilderness room some where near Thanos, your lucky planet is Geranium and your lucky word is "no".
First Branerian Week:
- Early in the week: do something outstanding today.
- Following day: Give it another try
- The next day: Go for a mediocre accomplishment
- The day after that: Forget the last three days.
- Excellent time to exchange ideas. See if anyone in your clan has one you can scoop.
- Don't believe everything you hear this week, or anything you say!
- The first day of the week is a firm day for decisions! Or is it?
Nereidian - The 16th day of the month of Dark Magick to the 30th day of the month of the Blood Moon
Men and women born under the sign of the Nereid have very active minds, bodies and history files. This sign is all fuzzled up with mythological happenings about a pretty nereid giving a man a seahorse and cursing him for all eternity. Nice gift huh? Due to this mythical happening Nereidians have hang-ups about love. Nereidians are crying out for it but shoving it away when it comes. (Doesn't this one just totally choke you up?)
First Nereidian Week:
Fine week for friends, terrible week for you.
- A clannie will have incredible luck, finding a dragon crystal in a zone you just left!
- While running trade runs this week expect to die... a lot! Maybe you should just sit in Medlink and gab.
- When leaving Medlink, a dragon will hit the clantown you're in and kill you. Stars suggest you take up permanent residence in link. Who knows, maybe you'll become famous for being a regular on the song channel!
Rydhorian - The 30th day of the month of the Blood Moon to the 35th day of the month of Night Spirits
Rydhorians are represented by the centaur - half man and half horse. Naturally, this produces a dual personality, both parts equally unpleasant. The constant conflict keeps coming to the surface and prodding people who are impossible to get along with. The nicest person born under this sign was Grunt, the guard ant in Toshi. Rydhorians are ruled by the south star, the constellation of expansion, which explains their need to own every elite piece of equipment known to Medievia. Your compatible sign is a mob faction warning, your birthstone is a fake and your lucky number is zero.
First Rydhorian Week:
- This week you can fool some of the people all of the time... and those are the people you're looking for!
- This week looks rather dismal... consider playing cards in the Medlink casino.
- You'll make a killing off shopping baskets you loot in Enara when Fred and Vickies has a sale.
- Avoid the Flamingo in link, he's out to get you.
FRONT PAGE |
MEDIEVIA HOME PAGE
Copyright (c) 1992-2018 Medievia.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Mudslinger is a trademark (Tm) of Medievia.com, Inc.
No portion of the MudSlinger may be reproduced without the express written consent of Medievia.com, Inc.