May 15, 2004
You Might Be Addicted To Medievia When... By Sidddy
FRONT PAGE | MEDIEVIA HOME PAGE
- You think that every one at the bar sucks 'cause they only can cast one image.
- You rearrange your living quarters so that the fridge and computer are in the same room as the toilet.
- You come up with a new phrase to display your anger: "Son of a Moxon."
- You begin to notice that your house has more Medievia Merchandise than matching dishes.
- You go AFK while in CPK to go pee, and fall down the stairs you're in such a hurry to get back.
- Your "Things to do Today" list contains more then one EQ run.
- You wait till after you go to sleep to open bills that you receive in the mail hoping they go blank.
- You and your friends consider "Guy's Night" a case of beer and planning your next CPK Stake.
- You have your character name tattooed to your body.
- When your bloodline son uses a decree, you need laser tattoo removal surgery.
- You and your real life friends call each other by your character names.
- You pound on your best friend's front door who lives next door at 3:00 am to wake him up and tell him to log on you need another person to stake Fire Giants Keep with you.
- You wonder why his girlfriend throws a glass of water in your face for waking him at 3:00 am.
- Your neighbor has complained to you more than once cause of the items being thrown against the wall when you die a horrible death.
- Your mother comes over to visit, takes one look at your computer desk, and says, "It must have been double xp."
- You get upset with your wife cause she decides she wants to log on right as you finally talk your clan into running something.
- You and your wife argue over who gets the Dragon Crystal you just found; you for finding it, or her for allowing you to still be playing.
- Your friends ask you what you want for your birthday and you tell them a max GMage set.
- Your friends actually understand what you're talking bout.
- You break your finger and have to do without Medievia for six weeks and think your life is ruined.
- You realize that out of the past four relationships you have been in, four of them have been ruined by the amount of time you playing Medievia.
- You think that it is still their loss.
Copyright (c) 1992-2018 Medievia.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Mudslinger is a trademark (tm) of Medievia.com, Inc.
No portion of the MudSlinger may be reproduced without the express written consent of Medievia.com, Inc.