There are 2,593 vents on the deep seafloor, each are the same size,
volcano shaped, with a tunnel in the middle going down. They are the dots
seen on the www underocean topography map. Players take control and own
vents, which gives them a pet baby serpent SUBMARINE and give their town
more land, as well as a medal. We also track players lifetime vents
- Every hour on the hour each vent erupts, players in the vent or above it
get thrown up and out and earn a medal.
- Each vent represents underocean townland around it, when a player takes
control their town owns their land, this land can be seen on the www
underocean vent area map.
- To take control of a vent a player must drop gold at the bottom of the
vent and it must be more than any other player. When a player drops more
gold, the original gold is removed and now the new player has rights to
the next eruption. The larger the townland the vent controls the more
minimum gold is needed, which is a lot, and displayed on your prompt
when in the vent.
- The player who dropped the most gold as it erupts now has one hour until
the next eruption to defeat 3 derm mobfactions.
- When the vent erupts the gold is mixed with fae and thrown up and out of
the vent, pieces of this new gold material will cover the vent area on
the seafloor. Players cannot take it. When inside the vent your prompt
will show you how much is there and how much will be needed that must
- This now attracts the first mobfaction, goldderms. These try to eat the
gold material and you must kill them before they eat too much. The
larger the land area the more derms come.
- Golderms are slow, do not hit hard, but have tough armor. Around one
half heads towards any goldderms fighting, the other half tries to eat the
goldfae on the vent. They all eat goldfae if none are fighting. They are
- Killing the goldderms leaves a new material that drops down to the
seafloor, which has even more fae than gold called faegold. When inside
the vent your prompt shows you how much is around, and how much will be
- This faegold attracts faederms, the second mobfaction. They also try to
eat the faegold and they must die before they eat too much, again the
larger the land the more appear.
- Faederms are faster, hit harder, but have less armor, and again around
one half heads towards any faederms fighting, the other half tries to
eat the faegold. They are not aggressive.
- Killing faederms leaves a new material mixed with blood called
bloodfaegold, which sinks down to the seafloor around the vent. When
inside the vent it shows how much of this is around and how much is
needed on your prompt.
- This bloodfaegold attracts the third and final mobfaction, bloodderms.
They try to eat the bloodfaegold and must be defeated before they eat
too much. The more land the more appear.
- Bloodderms are fast, do not hit too hard but do pack a punch, but have a
lot of armor, around 2/3rd heads to other bloodderms fighting or a
nearby player, the rest try to eat the bloodfaegold. They are aggressive.
When the hour ends and the vent erupts and enough bloodfaegold is left,
the vent is now owned by the player and a baby submarine serpent comes out
and eats him. The player heads to the brain inside the beast and takes
over. The baby serpent is now the players very own pet submarine, see
Read help: UNDEROCEAN "UNDEROCEAN TRADING" OCEANLIFE SUBMARINES