shipadmin register <ship name>
shipadmin unregister <ship name>
Use this command to register a ship name into the clan's list. Each clan
is limited to 25 names. Registering a name costs 20,000,000 gold.
That is right you read that right, TWENTY MILLION GOLD per name, even if
it is denied.
Once registered, a name will either be approved or denied by a god. If
approved, a ship can be made with that name. To view approval status,
use "SHIPADMIN LIST"
- Names must have PERFECT capitalization or they will be denied.
- NO HMS or HSS or other Earth prefixes for ships.
- No real life, just like player names.
- No player names.
- No clan names.
- No meaningless words.
- No words that are not English.
- Finally the name must mean something and show some attitude, be mood
affecting, or have a name that makes people think it is a cool ship type
name. Example: The Broken Arrow, The Setting Sun, etc. Do a SHIP LIST to
see current ships and their names for more examples.
If a name is denied, the reason will be explained in "SHIPADMIN LIST"
To remove a name from the registered list, use "SHIPADMIN-UNREGISTER".
See Also: SHIPADMIN SHIP_INDEX SHIPS "SHIP NAMES"