Faecuda are a MOBFACTION that the DM sends to harass players trading
under the ocean on the ocean floor.
- They appear in a school, are very fast, and work together.
- How many appear depends on how many players are nearby.
- They SCARE freight. The freight will not move until all nearby scary
mobfactions have been defeated.
- They are all about the same difficulty, regardless of distance from
Medievia City like many mobfactions.
- They are quick to swarm on players fighting any faecuda in the school.
- They are known for attacking players closest to where they schooled up
but seem to leave players alone if over 10 rooms away. This area is
generally the freight of the parties leader.
- When you kill them you gain fae, so make sure to have a fae orb.
See Also: UNDEROCEAN "UNDEROCEAN-TRADING-"TRADING DM MOBFACTIONS